Today, I was browsing some of the hacking sites and found an interesting link there which lead me to an info about deleting a hacked facebook profile and therefore I am here to share it with you all. It is a quite long procedure and a time consuming one but you need to follow it for your hacked account and might want to use it to disable your facebook profile and save yourself from getting more humiliated or harmed if the person who hacked it is using it for a negative purpose. I hope you all will like it. Enjoy! Things you will need Procedure to follow P.S. This is not a real Facebook Hacking and you should not try it for playing pranks on others. Please feel free to comment below if this tutorial have helped you
This tutorial is not really a Facebook hacking tutorial and it is only for educational purpose. I advice you to use it wisely and not for harming and deleting other profiles which you should not. Have a nice time ahead.
How To Delete Your Hacked Facebook Profile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment