Earlier, I’ve shared Airtel GPRS trick for Gujarat users and Idea Gprs Tricks. Today, I’ve come up with unlimited free messages trick for BSNL users. Although I haven’t tested this trick but some BSNL users have claimed that this trick is working in Kerala and Maharashtra.
All you have to do is change the message center number on your phone. I remember such a trick for Airtel when I used to send unlimited number of messages from my Airtel number but unfortunately that trick is not working anymore. If you have a BSNL sim, you can try these message center numbers on your phone.
It’s being said this trick also allows you to send International messages for free. But, as I said above, I haven’t tested these message center numbers personally. So if you want to try them, try at your own risk. I’m not responsible for any kind of balance loss. I got this trick from a popular forum post in which the sharer is claiming that the new message center numbers are working in states such as Kerala and Maharashtra.
Let me know if it works in your state. Please share if you have any other working trick, by leaving a comment below.







0 comments:
Post a Comment